For Readings & Events, please click here.
- February 4- Published feature story in Pink Pangea
- March 31- Accepted as a Wanderful scholar
- April 15- Featured reading of “Naming Abuse” on For Women Who Roar.
- April 24- Featured Reader on Write Now Series- Read Now. Virtual Reading.
- January 2-13 Writing Residency at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA.
- March 29- Poetry collection won 2nd place at the Sigma Tau Delta International Convention, St. Louis, MO.
- June 4-17 Writing Residency at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland
- December 10- Scheduled defense and reading for MFA program.
- January 2-14 Writing Residency at Carlow University in Pittsburgh, PA.
- March 24- Poetry collection won award at the 2018 Sigma Tau Delta International English Convention
- June 1-17 Writing Residency at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland
- August 15- The Shedding Before the Swell released
- September 19- Pink Pangea Interview
- October 5- Feature Friday on Ink in Thirds
- December 8- The Shedding Before the Swell book launch party at Glitterbox Theater
- Feb. 16- Chapbook posted on the Finishing Line Press website, available for pre-sale here
- Feb. 17- Saegertown High School’s newspaper, The Panther Press, published an article about the writer (an alumna)
- March 3- An article in The Meadville Tribune
- March 13- Featured as Finishing Line Press Chapbook of the Day
- March 25- Featured on Prosody, a public radio show on NPR affiliate WESA-FM featuring the work of poets and writers
- May 2- Hemingway’s Summer Poetry Series– Madwomen in the Attic reading
- July 6- A featured spotlight for Westminster College Alumni
- July 13- Featured in The Globe Leader newspaper
- July 29- Next to Everything that is Breakable book launch party at Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh- East Liberty at 2:30 p.m.
- August 27- Review posted on Maria Dunn’s Poetry Corner
- September 1- Shortlisted for the I Must be Off 2017 Travel Writing Award
- October 9- Award from Enchanted Travels Travel Writer Award
- November 9- Interview Speaking of Marvels
- November 14- Second chapbook manuscript accepted from Dancing Girl Press